What's Perpetual Contract?
• Perpetual contract is a derivative product that is settled in digital tokens such as Bitcoins (BTC). Perpetual Contracts have no delivery date and never expires. Traders enter either into a long (profit from upward trend) or short (profit from downward trend) position.
• It supports 1-100 x leverage, uses the underlying index as the liquidation reference price.
Six Advantages of BEEX.one Perpetual Contract
- No Market Manipulation
- Up to 100x Leverage
- Supports High-Frequency Trading
- Auto-Deleverage Mechanism
- Fixed Margin Mode
- The Lowest 0.5%
- Maintenance Margin Rate
How to Trade BEEX.one Perpetual Contract?
Log in , click the "Perpetual Contract" icon:
2. Begin Trading Perpetual Contract
If you are new to BEEX.one Perpetual Contract, you need to complete s steps: Learn the Rules, Complete the Test, and Begin Trading.
a. Learn the rules
b. Complete the test
c. Begin trading
3. Transfer your assets*
Click "My Balance"-"Wallet Balance"-"Transfer", you can transfer your BTC from " Wallet Balance" to "Contract Assets".
4. Place Oder
Start to trade now. BEEX.one allows traders to leverage up to 100 times. Traders may choose to "Open Position" or ''close position", and "Buy(Open Long)", or "Sell (Open short)".
5. Once the order has been filled, a record will show under the "Current Position" section.
Pending/Unfulfilled orders will be shown in the "Open Orders" section. Traders may choose to cancel any pending/unfulfilled orders by clicking the "Cancel button".
6. Once the contract has been accepted, click the "Adjust Margin" button to increase or decrease the margin in the position to help manage risk.
7. Close Position
Traders may close the position by entering the " Close Price (USDT)" and "Close Amount (Contracts)", followed by clicking the "Close Position" button.
*Note: After the position has successfully closed, you can view your order details in the trade history section.