What's Perpetual Contract?
- Perpetual contract is a derivative product that is settled in digital tokens such as Bitcoins (BTC).
Perpetual Contracts have no delivery date and never expires. Traders enter either into a long
(profit from upward trend) or short (profit from downward trend) position.
- It supports 1-100x leverage, uses the underlying index as the liquidation reference price.
Six Advantages of BEEX.one Perpetual Contract
- No Market Manipulation
- Up to 100x Leverage
- Supports High-Frequency Trading
- Auto-Deleverage Mechanism
- Fixed Margin Mode
- The Lowest 0.5%
- Maintenance Margin Rate
How to Trade BEEX.one Perpetual Contract?
1. Update the latest APP version
a. IOS and Android Version v2.0.0 and above 👉（Click to Download） 👈. The following is an example of Android
2. Log on to BEEX.one APP, click the "Contract" icon located on the bottom
- New traders need to complete a simple test to qualify as a trader.
a. Begin Test. Click the '' Begin Test" button to proceed.
b. Read the rules.
c. Congratulations! You have completed the test and begin trading.
4. Transfer your BTC from " Wallet Balance" to "Contract Assets".
5. Start to trade now. BEEX.one allows traders to leverage up to 100 times. Traders may choose to "Open Position" or ''close position", and "Buy(Open Long)", or "Sell (Open short)".
- Once an order has been placed, a record of your placed order can be found in the "ALL" section.
- Once the order has been filled, a record will show under "Current Position" section.
- Pending/Unfilled orders will be shown in the "Open Orders" section.
- Once the contract has been accepted, click the "Adjust Margin" button to increase or decrease the margin in the position to help manage risk.
10. Traders may "Close Position" by "Limit", "Market","Opponent", "Over". Entering the "Close Price(USDT)" and "Close Amount (Contracts)", followed by clicking the "Close Position" button.