According to the BEE's issuance plan, all BEE Tokens mined by trade mining on the BEEX platform. The mining is divided into five stages, and the output will be halved after each stage until 100 million BEE are fully produced.
The disclosure information is as follows:
BEE output yesterday: 300,000 BEE (Deposit to BEEX and issued)
BEE contract address: 0x1763ad73694d4d64fb71732b068e32ac72a345b1
BEE deposit record: 0x7b62f1c5721ee344c670148a7f3e68b4fd44055b62dcd2aaa2950a2c2ebebcd4
Actual Volume: about 3.437 million USDT
Mining Volume: about 5.280 million USDT
BEEX.one is the first fully transparent integrated crypto Exchange in which the operational data of the platform will be fully disclosed after desensitization. Regularly publicize the address to avoid malicious acts such as misappropriation of funds and ensure the absolute security of the user's assets.
1. BEEX is an aggregate trading platform, some of its orders come from the top exchanges of cooperation; the net handling fee is the final handling fee after deducting the handling fees of other exchanges. This part of the 70% fee is used to bu back BEE, and the remaining 30% will be used for BEEX maintenance.
2. Please download and view daily mining data and trading records through the attachment.
3. User Daily Mining Trading Volume = User Daily Actual Trading Volume * (1 + Activity Bonus) + Invited Friends’ Daily Actual Trading Volume * Invitation Bonus
4. User Daily Output BEE Quantity = Daily BEE Output Total * User Daily Mining Volume / Total Users‘ Daily Mining Volume
5. The Buyback & Burning record will be disclosed in the community and the bulletin center every week.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. BEEX.one will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thanks for your support!